Wednesday, April 18, 2007

intro: The EMO Emperor aka Emoperor

"Everyone hates me!! Noooo..." Okay, so i'm not THAT EMO! I might not even be EMO at all, well not on purpose at least. It's more like a stage I'm going through riight now where i am overly sensitive, overly quiet and overly everything else. Argh.. i'm overly lazy now, can i continue later?

EDIT: I'm back.. more intro! Hmm.. not sure what to write, gonna follow the format my fellow damngraphic-ers used. About fairies, i'm more interested in how you spell the word correctly. Is it Faeries or Fairies?? LOL.. [a fairy dies] What else? Oh, since Kaeru is the psychopath and Lex is the scientific one... I'll be the one who imagines stuff. I imagine you hate me, people are stalking me, i'm stalking someone... who's imaginary and etc etc. LOL

THE END - Signing off, ciaoz, whatever..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can spell it both ways...NOO!! you killed one of them!! i unleash the wrath of Oberon upon you!!!

Emoporer said...

ARGHH.. my throne is melting! Noooo... Where am i going to cry now? Tell me?!?

Lex said...

Try Kaeru's pond.

Anonymous said...

no fairy-killer is allowed in my pond!!!

Emoporer said...

[Jumps into Kaeru' pond] Uh... the water's nice. Wanna join in Lex?! Hahaha..

[leg gets pulled and starts to drown]Bloop bloop..

Anonymous said...

the fairy-killer is dead! yay!
(does happy dance)

Lex said...

I don't know how to swim, so I'll pass.

Emoporer said...

I don't know how to swim either... Opps, i'm not suppose to know how to talk anymore either [dead right?] LOL