Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Round 1

Among the three damngraphic-ers, I'm the one with most time on my hands, since I don't have a personal blog. This means more posts from me.

Now, lets continue the with the war.
I have time, so I figure I should get a head start before any counterattack from Kaeru.

Something that others might not know, us three damngraphic-ers are very interested in astrology, especially when the discription applies almost perfectly to us or anyone we know.

This has gave me the idea of the next main character of graphical images.
Scorpions.
(I will not be giving any indept discription or any discription for that matter. If you're interested, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion)
Now, on with the main attraction.

The Arabian Fat-tailed Scorpion

Compsobuthus werneri female with young

Hadrurus spadix - Caraboctonidae, Hadrurinae

A scorpion under a blacklight. In normal lighting this scorpion appears black.

Sorry about the scientific names. Incase you are wondering, it is just some type of scorpion. Hope you enjoyed it.

Till next time.

Lex

1 comment:

Emoporer said...

Wow... scorpions look cool! The ones at the zoo are small and gross looking. These ones look like they can actually kill something (which they can LOL).

Am i involved in the war too?! Malas lah.. kill me off please! Hahaha