Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another attemp.

I will be going back to school tomorrow.
This means I need major stress relievants/worry subsiders/fun/whatever.
This leads to another mindless attemp to edit the previous picture. (This is getting out of hand)
Alright, it's just an excuse to mess around with Emoperor's self portrait in his days of pregnancy.
Can't help it, I am in major need of medication.
Enjoy/puke/adore/gag/marvel/despise/whatever this new edition of Emoperor's pregnancy.

Shaun's pregnancy.........and it's just the fifth month!


Lex.
Signing off.

P.s. I have no idea what possessed me to do that to the picture.

2 comments:

Emoporer said...

UGH... so many phone calls wanting my services! Your fault lah! I wonder though what people find attractive about my ponytails and weird tummy tattoos? The world is DEFINITELY changing.

I look like an Asian version of Obelix.. But with nicer hair *wink wink*

BYE!

p.s. Don't lah give excuses like kena possess, enjoying yourself.. say lah!

Lex said...

The excuses was to see what your reactions would be.
Since you're reacting so positively, great.
Yes, I am enjoying myself drawing brainless grafity all over the picture.

P.s. Inspired by Obelix.