Thursday, June 14, 2007

Permanent Head Damage Mumbler.

Emoperor has been on the headlines of damngraphic for quite awhile now, it's about time his face go into a short hiatus. (I said face, you still have to say something, Emoperor!)
So far the only thing I have talked about my school is the teachers with the phrases welcome to hell written all over their foreheads. Well.............this is still another one of those posts. This is something Kaeru requested me to post and it is about a teacher. I hope some of you actually remember (I doubt it) the PermanentHeadDamage(PhD) [Definition courtesy of Pedomel] Maths teacher who talks to the board? Whatvever, doesn't matter if you remember him or not, I'm still going to tell either way.
Today, we have Maths class for last two periods. He practically dissappeared the whole first period of his class, mumbling something incoherent coming into class a few minutes before the bell rang. Then he proceed to write a question on the board that requires us to solve it. (Just like any other day) The usual went on as he told someone to solve it on the board after about 5 to 10 minutes. Here is where all the continuous incoherent mumbling begins. The particular student got the answer wrong (by just one symbol). When he got back to his seat, Mr. PhD mumbled something about student being really bad or something. I can't hear him properly. (I'm at the other end of the class while he's standing at the other side) After another 5 minutes only did he decided to give the right answer. Fine, on to the next two question. Here he decided to swap two person's places. If I'm correct he said something about them talking too much or whatever. The one that I can make out is no discussing, do your own work. As far as I know one of them was asking for help from a friend. After that he continue muttering something which I can't make out. I'm not alone, many other people share the same opinion including Kaeru. He mumbled throught the rest of the period which is about half an hour, if I'm not mistaken. So far, the words that I can make out are, no discussing.............dating..........don't talk............animals..........worse...........go tuition........not qualified.......illegal........that one at Happy Garden............only qualified to teach form 3..........tuition..............come to school to get customers..............don't want to say the name, you all know one. This is all I got. Well at least it gets clearer at the end. According to my sources, he has a problem with this other Maths teacher in school who teaches tuition at his house in Happy Garden and has quite a lot of students going there. After his mumbling, he gave us homework, said we can go and just walked off. The whole time we only did three questions. I just did the questions, tried checking it, then proceed to stare from the board to my paper for no apparent reason while occasionally, very silently communicating with Kaeru to try and make out what the hell he's saying/mumbling/incoherently speaking/whatever. At the end of the day we can't seem to connect the no discussion in class to dating to animals and finally to illegal/unqualified tuition teacher.

Hey, come to look at it, I can draw a connection. That is :
No discussion in class about dating between animals and the illegal/unqualified tuition teacher at Happy Garden.

That's it.
Next post to look forward to from me : Pesta Ria.....Pasta-Rian..........PassTheShit!

Lex.
Out.

P.s. Situation posted by me because Kaeru is unable to access the internet on week days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

True Joker & True Truth

Really Nth To Say & Really Suffer The Whole Class

Savior !!!

PLS COME & SAVE US !!!

Anonymous said...

crazy psycho alert!!!

Lex said...

Uh.....which one?

Emoporer said...

OHHH... face... huh?

Crazy teacher... cicak right? Thank God i'm not learning ANYTHING AT ALL from him. I'll complain about him more than i complain about my accounts lecturer, i think.

Just want to ask, how to pass exam if he keeps 'teaching' like that? Or is he actually good besides all the mumbling/incoherent speaking?

It's weird though how different he is outside the school (or at least i heard). He dates Japanese students who he teaches! OMG.. and dating isn't a one way thing, no kidnapping someone, calling her your date and dragging her around like a prisoner. :P

I know part of what he said... "No discussion or talking about dating animals that go for tuition if you are unqualified because it is illegal. The rest tak tau..

Nah, yours sounds better actually.. Bad tuition teacher! Don't date the animals!!

Okay bye... Lemme see if i got anything to say.

Lex said...

"He dates Japanese students who he teaches!" - Where and when? Got photos? Or better got videos? This can make our number of readers skyrocket.