Sunday, June 3, 2007

Random.

Currently having school holiday. Since it's summer, I think it's a summer holiday. The first week just finished. One week left before going back to a place filled with teachers who have the phrase welcome to hell written all over their foreheads.
I just finished most of my homework. The last one remaining will be my assignment for my general paper. I am suppose to do something about Cyber cafes. The problem is that it is in bm. There aren't many websites in that language and I don't see any newspapers or magazines that have anything to say about it. Another thing would be I have to present it infront of the class. This is so not my field of experties. I hate it but there's nothing I can do. So, I just have to live with it. (Excuse me while I take a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/whatever to convince myself of that)
Previously, Kaeru and Emoperor were revealing gory info from their past.
They want me to do that too, but I just can't think of any.
I'm not lying. Maybe there's too much crap in my head that got all my memory mixed up. So, sorry to dissappoint you. No gory memory in my head. If you pry open my head to see how much junk plus crap plus turd plus shit are there, then you can call it gory.
Now what else? I haven't gotten anything damngraphic lately.
And I still don't have anything damngraphic to post.
In addition, Emoperor's not doing anything here either.

I just got an idea.

Attention Emoperor.
You are here by required to post something within 24 hours from now.
Your post need not include anything damngraphic.
Anything will be acceptable.
Preferably something that makes no sense and full of junk/crap/turd/shit/whatever.
If this is not done before the deadline, be prepared to have a special post specially dedicated to you.
Courtesy of Hikaru.

Over and out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is the deadline, anyway?

Lex said...

"within 24 hours from now" - This would make the deadline, June 5, 2007, 12.30 a.m., Malaysian time.
Or June 4, 2007, 10.24 p.m., according to the time shown on the post.

Emoporer said...

UGH, tak de gory post sendiri, write about me pulak -_-"

SIGH, i was out okay? How do you expect me to mature if i keep staying at home watching Sesame Street (Mhmm, Elmo)? No time to checklah... X(

Is it too late to post something now? I bet it is... your mind is damn excited about continuing the story now.. I LET YOU! HAHAHA.. (plus i wanna know what happens to that *handsome* but very pregnant character name Shaun)

Okay BYE! Enjoy your holidays.. before going back to HELL!! BWAHAHAHA!!!