Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Scandal Exposed

Crap, now the whole world knows the state i am in. There ARE good reasons why i keep rejecting invites to go out you know, not considerate betul! I blame that irresponsible fellow for making me this way... whoever he is. Somehow, rumours are spreading that 'the walking movie' did it.. but he capable kah?Acting bolehlah, but the real thing.. usually stunt doubles are required :P
Dead sexy or just plain dead.. Hormones did that to my face!

UGH, how did i get pregnant in the first place? If David is incapable, i lagi teruk (i always thought though, that he'll end up pregnant). Lex said i must have did surgery (or said i said i did surgery), but how could i have afforded it (especially not from that 'if-you-aren't-a-millionaire-something-something' hospital? This must be somekind of government conspiracy!! I don't remember the surgery, i don't remember who f'd me up, i don't even remember having a good time! And i'm 5 months pregnant :( !!

Okay bye.. busy getting ready for MOTHERHOOD!

p.s. Yay, i'm so capable!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN! YOU LOOK HAWT!!
i bet ther's a whole line of ppl who wants to smex you right now.

LOl. i'm such a perve now that i'm 18.

Lex said...

Great, I'm blogging with two 18 year old perverts.

Emoporer said...

Lex, join the *18 year old* dark side!!

p.s. CAPABLE! Smex smex!

Anonymous said...

she have to wait till november la

Lex said...

Who cares?
The only rule I'm currently following is not driving without a license.
My mother actually asked me before whether I want to try brandy.