Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long time no see/type/post/whatever.

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year/Happy Chinese New Year/Happy Valentines Day/Happy Whatever.
Yes, this is as festive as I can get since this place is so full of rust/dust/whatever things that settles on something/somewhere that no one has touch for, say, 4 months.

So, I got bored and inspired at the same time to do something mildly 'creative' with paint.(This place is called damngraphic for a reason)

Obviously, I'm no Da Vinci, but I can be Picasso. I don't mind.(But I'm not cutting my ear off)
Blame emoperor for this.(Not really, but he held me responsible if/when he says tettekete, this is payback)
Oh, by the way, I finished 'high-school' and currently waiting for my results.
Which means one thing:
NO MORE TEACHERS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME(actually it's totally, because they're called lecturers in universities, whatever)
On a final note(for now), where is everyone?
Right, they have their own acquaintance.
Me too, in the form of a 12-inch monitor and 1.5-inch screen.
Not bad actually.
Quote shaun(usws) at twitter, ......my computer. It doesn't expect flowers, jewelry or chocolates.
Lex.
Out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm here!!! just lost the use of the com. hahaha
i thought it was vincent who cut his ear off, vincent van gogh

Lex said...

Holy crap...........
I knew there's something wrong with not using my brain.
First, the fooled around by someone 2 years younger than me.
Then, the misspelling of cheques.
Now, this.
I seriously need to use it again for proper reasons, instead of just picking on emoperor on msn.

Anonymous said...

You've been picking on me! Eh, i tak perasan. Haha!

Draw somemore! Does it take you long? It took me forever!! More blood and dismantled limbs please.. then betul like picasso. But on purpose. Haha!

Where is everyone?! No emails, no messages!

Lex said...

Uh.......
It took me about 5 to 10 minutes because my brother was walking in and out of the room.
It takes some work to change from paint to wikipedia in 0.143852 secs.
I've been doing that for years too.

Anonymous said...

wait!!!
fooling around with someone 2 years younger than you????

scandal!!!!

Lex said...

Sure sure.
If you consider talking on msn any scandal.
Then emoperor's personal blog must be the internet CNN.