Thursday, September 3, 2009

something's wrong

these few weeks have been quite hard on me. there are just so many things to think and worry about. i try to be happy, tried looking at the bright side of things. i really do.

today i thought lost a good friend over a stupid matter. i didn't mean to hurt you and i wasn't aware that it did. the worst part was finding out from someone else instead of you telling me directly.

i think all the drama is affecting my health. i've been suddenly left breathless for no reason. no hard activities or such. i'd be sitting down and suddenly the air would be taken from me and no matter how hard i inhale, i can't get any oxygen.

i'm scared....what if the tumor came back? the last one was not cancerous -thank the Lord- but the doctor says that there's a high chance of me getting it back....

mom is taking me to the clinic later. hopefully i'm just being paranoid...

No comments: