Saturday, May 12, 2007

Anime Quotes.

Since no one's posting anything, I will continue with quotes.
This time from animes.
I am putting a list of quotes that I found amusing. (Take note, I said amusing, it could be funny, interesting or just weird)
All quotes are picked from various websites and I have heard most of it myself.
Enjoy.

1. "You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

2. "Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

3. "Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

4. "You're a GIRL?!" - Faye talking to Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

5. "Kira Yamato : You're...you're a girl?!
Cagalli Yula Attha: Whatta ya think?
Kira Yamato : No, no it just reminded me again that you are a girl.
Cagalli Yula Attha: That amounts to the same thing jackass!" (Gundam Seed)

6. "Minako : Aren't you with Haruka today?
Michiru : I am.
Rei : Where? Where is this cute guy? Where?
Makoto : Where? Where is the guy that looks like the upperclassman we know?
Minako : Where is he?
*Michiru points to Haruka* *Minako screams*
Rei : A girl.......
Makoto : .......right?
Haruka : I don't recall ever saying I was a guy." (Sailor Moon)

7. "The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

8. "If you die, I'll kill you!" - Zoro (One Piece)

9. "I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood (Trigun)

10. "That's some good advice. Maybe I should write that down, frame it, and stick it up on my wall." - Colonel Karl Lichen Schubaltz (Zoids Chaotic Century)

11. "My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)

12. "There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

13. "I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit" - Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing)

14. "Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he didn't work on it hard enough." - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

15. ""Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"But Vegeta, we're already dead!"" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

16. "Tenjou Tenga Ichigeki Hissatsu Hou!! Energy charge 120%
translation: (Heaven and Earth One Shot Sure Kill Cannon)" - Ryusei Date (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

17. "I came to laugh at you!" - Char Aznable (Gundam)

18. Sanzo says, "Think with your brain, monkey,” and whapps Goku on the head.
Goku whines, "It's hard to do with a concussion!" - (Saiyuki)

19. Sanzo: You've got 10 whole seconds to tell me who's violated the forbidden tenant and who's responsible for this bloody uprising?
*Demon pauses.... Sanzo fires*
Demon: You said 10 seconds, that was only 2!
Sanzo: I suck at math. - (Saiyuki)

20. "If I knew that I was going to die today, I wouldn't have done all that homework over vacation!" - Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo!: Ryo-Ohki)

21. "People! Burning! Evaporating! Burning! Evaporating!"-Amuro Ray (Dubbed Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy) (a very bad dub)

22. "Anavel Gato : Do you realize who you're fighting?"
"Kou Uraki : Y..yes sir!"
"Anavel Gato : I'M THE ENEMY YOU IDIOT!" - (Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories)

23. "I think you burnt my underwear."- Young Gohan, after a sparring match with Piccolo (Dragon Ball)

24. "If you're cooperative, I'll turn you into something practical, like a toaster."- Vegeta, talking to Android Eighteen (Dragon Ball)

25. "Longing to see a man who tried to kill her? What a strange girl" -Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

I think you notice in 4,5 and 6 that anime characters are no different than us when it comes to indentifying character genders. (yes, I have a hard time trying to figure out gender for characters. Have you even tried playing Devil Kings/Sengoku Basara? I swear Frost/Uesugi Kenshin looks like girl!)

If I find more, I'll make another list.
Have a nice day.
Lex.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, there's a total majority of gundam quotes. i wonder why...? haha
I LOVE VASH!!!!DONUT!!LOVE&PEACE!!!

Lex said...

Well, guess what, I find random websites for this and believe it or not, not one of them are related to gundam.
It just happen to be in the quotes section.

Emoporer said...

1. Huh? Think german??
2. Lol, true true.. mouth cancer!
3. Cliche...
4. "I am?! I am!"
5. LOL?
6. Okay...
7. Sure sure.. Nothing is.
8. "If you die once more, i'll still kill you!"
9. I am SUPERCALIFRAJALISTICASPIALLODOCIUS! Call me..
10. Sarcastic is what i call that.
11. Ah..
12. "I don't know?"
13. Haha.. struggle then.
14. It's only true!
15. Gay?
16. Wah.. can pass 100%?
17. BWAHHAAHA!
18. ~No comment~
19. Same here.. 1..2..5..
20. Wasted..
21. Evaporating?
22. And thats why im fighting you, no?
23. Nevermind, i needed new ones anyway.
24. Bad deal...
25. REVENGE!

Okay bye.. And yes, gender is hard.. my own especially :P