Friday, May 18, 2007

Not a good start.

Ok, I typed a hell of a lot of stuff about school and bla bla bla when my computer decided not to respond. I have no intention to type the whole thing again because I have an appointment. So, I'm just going to leave with this equation and you try to figure it out.

Behave (insert age) + Set (insert adjective) example + (pre-university students x normal students) / (babies x super-seniors) x study - time - play = no life

I might explain it sometime later.
I got to go now, someone's waiting for me for a midnight dinner in hell.

Lex.

P.s. Don't stress yourself on the mathematical symbols.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hells yeah!!! (pun intended)
i told you i own that place, sure got reservation one. the whole table only the two of us. LOL

Lex said...

I'm not worried about the reservation.
I just don't like to keep people waiting.

Anonymous said...

lol. they won't dare disturb us one la. i OWN that place. i'll kick them out anytime i want.

Emoporer said...

ARGHHH... STRESSED! Too.. much... MATH!! ARGHHHH!!!

Okay bye..

p.s. Where's MY dinner in Hell?!

Anonymous said...

uh...you ar...you're too busy with vitamin C la. keep trying to float away. you knowla, kononnya hell is way down in the earth's core. afterward makan makan half way go and float away pulak. not good know.

Lex said...

Lets not give you the chance of dinner with the *coughlovelycough* owner of hell and then ditch him/her in the middle because you decided to float away to refuel on vitamin c.
Don't worry, I'll pack you something.