Thursday, May 31, 2007

Girl/Guy/Whatever

So, no one has updated damngraphic in awhile. Again that leaves me.
Here's my excuse, no school, no crap to complain about. (What's your excuse? You know who you are)
I've been hanging around Emoperor's personal blog. Currently the heated discussion in his comments corner is about him turning into a girl. No, not literally. He's not doing any surgery whatsoever. It's about him developing girlly attributes. (Read his blog for more information)
Since I don't know what to write about, might as well do a list about what's so ungirl about me. (Emoperor did a list about how girl he is)

1. I don't go window shopping. I go out with my family and we pretty much have a clear idea what we need, so we don't walk around without aim. The places I would visit are games shops for consoles/handhelds and hobby shops for gundam model kits with my brother plus super markets with my mom.
2. I don't wear skirts. Other than my school uniform which I don't have a choice. Other than that, you're never going to find any skirts/dresses in my wardrobe. Plus I have absolutely no fashion sense. Ask Kaeru, I always have a black jacket on and I mean always. Addition to that, I don't shop for clothes.
3. There's absolutely nothing girly in my room. Again ask Kaeru. It's full of guy/not so girl stuff. Example, car models, gundam models, play station, plane models, jigsaw puzzles of cars and gundams, etc.
4. I don't go to hair dressers and start making a fuss about what hairstyle I should get or what treatment I want or bla bla bla. I only go there when my hair gets a bit too long. I always have it in a ponytail.
5. The part where I'm pretty sure I'm not girlly. I don't find guys hot. I don't go squealing about movie stars that some people find is a hunk/hot/handsome/whatever. When I watch a movie, I watch a movie. You get the point. I already mentioned in Emoperor's blog, I don't look around at people to see if they're hot/handsome/beautiful/whatever. Maximum would be their costumes that would make me laugh all day.

There. When I think of more I'll add to it.
Kaeru, Emoperor, it's your turn next. List something.

P.s. Not really damngraphic, I know, but there's nothing else to post. Plus some people is still MIA.

8 comments:

Emoporer said...

"He's not doing any surgery whatsoever." - Thanks for clearing that up. Won't want doctors to start giving me name cards and recommending 'packages'.

"I always have a black jacket on and I mean always" - Cool mah wear jacket.. I also want, only problem is i keep sweating. TERRIBLE! Layering is the new in-thing!!

"start making a fuss about what hairstyle I should get or what treatment I want or bla bla bla." - Ask Kaeru about this also, kena whack that one sorrylah.. She afterwards terasa! Haha..

"I don't find guys hot." - OMG, how could you not find guys hawt?! OMG again, how could I find guys hawt? Haha... Serious kah? *wink wink* There must be someone out there you're interested in (eg. another gundam, anime fanatic who says he doesn't look at girls)!

*Squeal squeal*

Okay bye...

p.s. I don't need name cards, i already have a personal surgeon... LOL!

Anonymous said...

who says your room doesn't have grily stuff, you have that totoro doll i gave you remember? lol

Lex said...

That's girly?
I always thought that's androgynous.

Anonymous said...

lol. got ribbon somemore one wo

Lex said...

uh......
My mom kind of changed it into a bowtie.

Emoporer said...

Fuiyoh... "androgynous" <- Big word!

Lex said...

No one can beat you at big words, Emoperor.
You want people to call you Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Anonymous said...

bowtie!!!
why!?!?!?111111